Contract Brief Writing For Attorneys
Unfavorable decision from an Administrative Law Judge and/or unable to pursue an appeal? Need help or don’t have the time to conduct legal research or write a brief?
Mallary Scheer can offer contract brief writing services for attorneys. With a background in public policy and experience writing pre- and post-hearing briefs for administrative hearings and U.S. District Court briefs and reply briefs, Mallary can provide services ranging from legal research to a final memorandum.
These services can be contracted on a flat-fee or contingency basis. For more information, please contact us today.
Interested in learning more about Social Security Disability? Mallary Scheer can provide educational presentations to your organization. Whether you are an attorney looking to gain more understanding or part of a community group interested in learning the basics, Mallary can tailor a Social Security presentation to your needs.
For more information, please contact us today.
- Adjunct Professor of Legal Research and Writing at the Charleston School of Law, 2016–2018
- Co-Presenter of approved two-hour “Social Security Basics” Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit, 2017 of the 2 hr credit CLE
- Chair of the Social Security Section of the Charleston County Bar Association, 2017–present
- Sustaining Member of the National Organization for Social Security Claimants Representatives (NOSSCR), 2016–present
- Panelist for “Solo Practice Seminar” Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Course, 2018
- Presenter of approved 1.5-hour “Representing Clients in Social Security Disability and SSI cases ” Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit, 2018
- Co-presenter of approved two-hour “Social Security Basics” Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit, 2017